Thursday, June 10, 2010

Project - Garden Album

Aloha Everyone,


Just want to share with you all a project I am working on. I am working on creating a little scrapbook album for my sister who is working hard in our yard to create a beautiful garden for my mom to enjoy as she sits in yard.  These are pictures of the flowers we have and taken pictures of.  I post some pictures of the progression as it is still in progress.  


The size of the album book is about an 8 1/2 x 8 1/2.  I used the Everyday Paper Doll and the Cricut Sample cartridges to create the images.  The background papers I used were scraps I've had for a while and incorporated them to coordinate with the images and pictures I used.  I tried to have the girl resemble my sister with her energetic personality.  :)  







No comments:

Post a Comment