Thursday, January 6, 2011

Good News...

Aloha Crafter's...


I've read your postings on my Cbox on how everyone enjoys my blog and of how the subscription had not been working well for many of you.  Well I have been working on it and I hope I got it right.  Please head on to the right side of the blog and subscribe to my blog by filling out your email address and confirming your subscription after receiving your email confirmation.  I hope you following along and receive email notifications of what's going on and hear about the new things that is happening with Stampin' Up.  If you are encountering any difficulties in subscribing please feel free to message me on Cbox and I will work on the issue to fix it.  If you have any questions on crafting please don't hesitate to ask and I will do my best to answer your questions for you and share it with everyone as well.  This is going to be a great year and I am happy to have you follow along on my blog and on Facebook.  Become a follower if you haven't already done so and don't forget to share with your friends and family about my blog and Facebook too.  Have a great night crafter's!!


Mahalo,


Miki

No comments:

Post a Comment