Sunday, September 19, 2010

Kindergarten Dinosaur Projects

Aloha Crafter's,


I wanted to share with you all my son's Dinosaur project that he has for school.  He was so excited to see the Cricut Dinosaur cartridge in the mail on Friday that he had asked over and over if he and I could get his project started so he can bring it in to school on Monday to share with his teacher and classmates.  The sight of his excitement is just priceless.  Here are some pictures...










Stegosaurus is cut at 11 1/5" using the 12 x 24 mat as well with the Cricut Pastel paper.  The mountain and volcano was cut at 3 1/2" and the palm tree cut at  7 1/5" using the 12 x 12 mat.  I've used pop up foam with the Stegosaurus and palm tree to give the project some dimensions.    My son is so happy with his project.

No comments:

Post a Comment