Sunday, September 19, 2010

Momo's Hubby Challenge

Aloha Crafter's,


I wanted to share with you my Husband's creation for his entry to Hubby's Challenge over at Momo's page.  He was such a great sport in this challenge and created this AWESOME Asian theme card.  










Here he used the Cricut Pagoda cartridge, Stampin' Up Pencils, Stampin' Up Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set and the Stampin' Up Blender pen and sponge to create his card for the challenge.  I am so proud of his work as well with his participation.

Happy Crafting!

8 comments:

  1. How absolutely beautiful!!! I love it! He has so much talent! Thanks him for joining in on the fun!!! XOXO Momo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, he did an amazing job! Quite the artist. TFS!

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! This card is beautiful. Your husband did an amazing job.
    Kerry- Momma K

    ReplyDelete
  4. pat ur hubby on the back. good job hubby. very nice detail. xoxo cake35@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. the card is absolutely beautiful. Fantastic job

    ReplyDelete
  6. now this is AWESOME!! he definately has some talent. TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning.
    I just threw up my hands and cricut spatula.
    I give up.

    Seriously, the men here have talent!

    get that man a blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A BIG MAHALO Ladies for your comments. My husband has always been the artistic one in the family from before we met. :)

    Aloha,
    Miki

    ReplyDelete